JOB TITLE: Tow Truck Driver
We are currently looking to fill 4 Tow Truck driving positions in the South Barrington, IL area. Candidates must have previous driving experience. You are required to pass a criminal background check. You must also have a clean driving record and be able to pass a drug screen. We are looking for candidates who are willing to give 110% daily and be part of a team atmosphere. We have been in the transportation towing industry for over 20 years And have a fleet of 8 trucks. All equipment is very well maintained. If you are ready to make a move in your career, please contact us so we can discuss details further. Let us help you reach your goals! Here are some of our daily requirements and duties:
* Prepares truck for operation by inspecting general condition; checking fluid levels and tire pressure; obtaining or scheduling required repairs; validating adherence to road-ability standards.
* Loads truck by ordering, placing, and securing vehicles and the like.
* Retrieves and delivers items by identifying destinations; establishing route; operating the truck; unloading items; maintaining schedule.
* Serves customers by understanding and resolving or forwarding complaints and performing standard road-side assistance expected of a tow truck driver
* Maintains truck operating efficiency by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; scheduling repairs.
* Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations; cleans truck exterior and interior.
* Maintains truck and driving records by obtaining receipt acknowledgments; recording tracking information; completing driver log and truck performance forms.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Data Entry Skills, Scheduling, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Deadline-Oriented, Travel, Acute Vision, Lifting, Dependability
Illinois Commercial Drivers License
Minimum high school diploma
Clean driving record
Experience 1+ to 2 Years (preferred)
Education Level High School or equivalent
Location South Barrington, IL