We all have toys or equipment that needs to be moved from point A to B at one time or another in our life. There are 5 types of vehicles that need specialized equipment to tow, and they are:
- RVs and Motorhomes
- If you find your RV or Motorhome’s engine not working after sitting all winter, you may need to tow it to the repair shop
- Semi-Trucks and Tractor Trailers
- We get calls day and night to help semi-trucks and tractor-trailers asking for help on the major interstates.
- Exotic and Vintage Cars
- Owners treat their exotic and vintage cars with care, and we have the equipment to safely move them to wherever it needs to go.
- Construction Equipment
- Most construction equipment owners have their own transportation services to move their equipment, but if you just purchased one and need it moved or even rented a piece of equipment for a short time, give us a call.
- Usually, boat owners have a vehicle to tow their own boat, but in case you don’t or your boat needs to go to a repair shop, call us and we’ll be glad to help you out.
Potential Risks If Vehicles Are Not Towed by a Professional Service
It is critical to have a professional towing the vehicles discussed above since there are several issues and possible risks that might arise if the towing is not done properly. Some potential outcomes are as follows:
- Damage to the Vehicle
The body, suspension, and other components of a vehicle may be damaged if it is towed using incorrect equipment or methods. It may be too costly or impossible to remediate this level of destruction.
- Safety Risk
A tow truck operator, other drivers, and pedestrians are all in danger when a car is towed incorrectly. A major accident may occur, for instance, if a recreational vehicle (RV) is being towed by an unsuitable vehicle or with insufficient equipment.
- Legal Issues
You might be fined or impounded if you tow a car without the required equipment or permission. It may be unlawful to tow a car without the right paperwork or equipment.
- Insurance Problems
Insurance coverage problems may result from incorrectly towing a car. It’s possible, for instance, that an RV’s insurance won’t pay for repairs while towing. This is if it were discovered that the RV was hauled incorrectly.
If you need assistance in moving any of these larger pieces of equipment, be sure to call SpeedyG Towing and we’ll be glad to help you move your equipment from point A to point B. Call 847-844-1400 to get a quote or request a tow.